Service Center Secretary/Receptionist (Afternoons/Evenings)
Greet and receive clients, partners, visitors and the general public, both personally in the reception area and over the telephone. Assist clients with their requests; announce clients and visitors to the appropriate staff; transfer telephone calls to staff and/or voicemail as directed. Other duties as assigned.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all STVCC incoming telephones calls and direct them to the proper staff member or program.
- Greet and receive all clients/visitors; assist them in contacting the appropriate staff member or program.
- Maintain a positive and professional interpersonal relationship with incoming telephone calls, visitors, clients and staff along with representing the best interests of the Agency at all times.
- Remain sensitive to language and cultural differences of clients and staff.
- Receive & sort incoming U.S. Mail daily.
- Receive incoming packages (such as U.P.S.) and distribute to appropriate staff the same day.
- Coordinate Sign-In/Sign-Out of Agency computer and projector.
- Backup to the coordinating STVCC Service center Secretary/Receptionist.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES – COUNSELING / MISC.
- Maintain closed Counseling Service files.
- Data entry into Apricot for Counseling Services: Initial entry of client information, update information/visits/session count, Outcome Questionnaires (Adult & Youth).
- At the end of the work day: turn off lights; lock file cabinets in SC Lobby office; lock file cabinets in Therapist’s office area; sound machines, secure therapy room area and evening fees collection.
- Evening counseling client reminder phone calls for next day appointments.
- Mental health: Check in clients utilizing Counseling Service Appointment Book, Billing Tickets, taking payments; connecting client with Therapist.
- Mental Health; Intake Packets to new clients, explain documents if knowledgeable, double check that all forms have signatures, witness appropriate documents, copy documents as required.
- New Directions: Give Intake packet to new clients.
- Basic Counseling Clerical Backup as needed.
- Collects all agency cash receipts and credit card payments according to the STVCC “Cash Receipts” Policy and Procedures.
- Distribute employee paychecks, Foster parent checks, bus passes at the SC front desk.
- Distribute W-2’s in January of each year.
- Backup to various Agency Receptionist/Administrative duties as needed.
Education: High school education.
Experience: 2 years related Receptionist experience.
SEND REPLY TO:
St. Vincent Catholic Charities
ATTN: Shawn Koster