Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Recruiter
Recruit adoptive families for children that have been in the foster care system for a significant amount of time. Meet with children waiting to be adopted to determine what type of family would best meet their needs. Complete a thorough case review of every child referred to the program to identify any relatives or significant adults that have been in the child’s life that may be possible placement options.
- Recruitment of Adoptive Families that have been previously certified.
- Recommend possible matches between children and pre-adoptive families.
- Meet with and provide orientation to prospective adoptive parents, when necessary.
- Use the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Child-Focused Recruitment Strategy.
- Arrange necessary authorization to utilize photos of Wendy’s wonderful Kids children, as appropriate and as permitted by the custodial agency.
- Attend the Annual Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Recruiter Summit hosted by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Participate in evaluation activities as directed by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Adhere to the Marketing and Promotions Style Guide provided by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Develop and implement recruitment plans for children referred for recruitment services.
- Participates in regular and on-going supervision, consulting, and informing the supervisor on work-related issues.
- Contribute to writing grant renewals.
- Will participate in additional and reasonable responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Adoption Program Manager.
This is a full-time regular position with the following benefits package: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, EAP, life, disability and retirement. Our retirement includes two plans, a defined benefits plan as well as a 403(b) option. The defined benefit plan has a five year cliff vesting for eligible employees. In addition to the benefits package, there are paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in social work or in a related field with at least two years of child welfare experience, preferably in foster care adoption. A Bachelor’s Degree in social work or in a related human service filed and adoption experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
Registration, licenses, certifications or special training: A valid Michigan Driver License, access to reliable transportation and maintain appropriate insurance. Ability to endure extensive driving throughout the State of Michigan.
RESPOND BY: Open Until Filled
SEND REPLY TO:
St. Vincent Catholic Charities
Attn: Ms. Shawn Koster
**Include Resume, Cover Letter and Compensation History***