2018 Current Wish List
Since 1948, STVCC has provided help, created hope and transformed the lives of children, families and individuals in the greater Lansing area. We work with at-risk, low-income, and under-served populations; the most vulnerable people in our community. Our services include adoption, a children’s home, counseling, foster care, immigration law, and refugee resettlement. Our current wish list includes items that support recreational outings, celebrate special occasions, provide personal needs and allow children to create art as therapy.
1. Diapers and diaper wipes
2. Full size personal hygiene products; generic and age/gender specific
3. Laundry baskets and laundry detergent
4. Gift cards to restaurants, retail outlets including Meijer, Target, Staples, & Amazon and generic VISA/MasterCard cards.
5. Individually wrapped snacks such as crackers, microwave popcorn, fruit snacks and applesauce pouches.
6. Birthday wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper and decorations
7. Radios with AUX input and headphones
8. Large duffel bags
9. Passes to recreational outings/activities including Potter Park Zoo, EL Aquatic Center, Impression 5, and painting or pottery classes
10. Sketch pads and writing journals
11. Bus passes
12. New clothing items including youth and adult size underwear and youth size clothing
13. Gently used love seats, end tables, drinking glasses and towels for housing set-ups.
Donation needs to the services of STVCC are based upon the core and basic needs of those we serve and may vary depending on the season. For details on any particular Wish, please contact Rhonda Abood at 323-4734 x1205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have gently used household items that you are interested in donating to STVCC, you can view a complete list of accepted items click here. Remember, all donations are tax-deductible.