St. Vincent Catholic Charities is making it even easier to support people in crisis in our community. The new Faith Keepers monthly giving society is one more way to support STVCC’s efforts to provide help and create hope so people can transform their lives.
Benefits of Monthly Giving
• CONVENIENT – No checks to write, and no envelopes to mail. Simply enter your credit card or bank account information once into our online donation site, click the recurring gift button, and we’ll handle the rest.
• SECURE – Our online donation system complies with all regulations to ensure your financial information remains safe and private. Also, we don’t sell our donor information. Ever.
• LOCAL- Your donations stay in the Greater Lansing area, helping children, families and individuals who are our neighbors.
• COST-EFFECTIVE – We spend less on mail, postage, and you get a single year-end summary of all of your monthly gifts for your tax purposes. A monthly email acknowledging your gift is also an option.
Here’s what your monthly giving donation can do
• $10 a month provides a soft new pillow for a child entering the Children’s Home.
• $25 a month provides supplies for a group therapy session.
• $50 a month gives a child who comes to the Children’s Home with no personal belongings a change of clothes and new shoes.
Why We Joined Faith Keepers
For Sean and Monica Fochtman, the headlines about refugees prompted them to set up a monthly donation dedicated to supporting resettlement efforts in the Lansing area.
“Setting up the monthly gift online keeps us committed and is honestly one less thing I have to remember on the first of each month,” Sean said. “I love the messages we get from STVCC every month thanking us for our contribution.”