April 1 – April 30
The St. Vincent Catholic Charities’ fourth annual LAFCU Spring Into Giving household needs drive collects donations that assist children and families in need.
The largest number of families needing household gifts come from our Refugee Resettlement program. Although an Executive Order has reduced by more than half the number of refugees arriving into the United States, we continue to welcome new arrivals while serving families resettled in prior years.
Nearly 1,000 refugees currently living in Lansing receive health, education and employment services from St. Vincent Catholic Charities. Now more than ever, we need your help to sustain our ability to assist refugees already here and those that will be resettled in the future.
Spring Into Giving Donation Needs
- Alarm clocks
- Bed Sheets (twins and doubles preferred)
- Blanket and towel sets
- Cleaning supplies and tools (no bleach products)
- Dishes, bowl and plates (please no storage containers)
- Laundry and dish soap
- Paper towel and toilet paper
- Pots and pans
These can be gently used, or we will accept gift cards from local stores where these items may be purchased. Financial donations are also encouraged.
Donations can be dropped off at seven participating LAFCU branch locations or at the STVCC Service Center, located at 2800 West Willow, Lansing, MI 48917, during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.) or by appointment.
LAFCU Branch Locations:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to Noon
- Charlotte: 1553 Lansing Road, Charlotte, MI 48813
- Corunna: 2665 E. M-21, Corunna, MI 48817
- DeWitt: 12850 South US 27, DeWitt, MI 48820
- Eaton Rapids: 1505 Kyle Street, Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
- Owosso: 1720 W. M-21, Owosso, MI 48867
- South Lansing: 1121 Keystone Avenue, Lansing, MI 48911
- West Lansing: 106 North Marketplace Boulevard, Lansing, MI 48917
To learn more about the work of St. Vincent Catholic Charities, what to donate, or how and when to deliver, contact John Karasinski at 517.323.4734 Ext. 1202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.