Andrea E. Seyka, Chief Executive Officer
Andrea was born and raised in Lansing, Michigan. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Michigan State University and earned the designation of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in 1990. Prior to joining St. Vincent Catholic Charities (STVCC), Andrea had ten years of public and private accounting experience with KPMG Peat Marwick and Jackson National Life.
Andrea was impressed by the family values held by the administration of STVCC, as growing up, importance of family and community were principles very close to her heart. It was important to Andrea to find an environment which supported and respected the balance of family, work and service. This was vital being a working mother with two young sons at the time.
Andrea began her career at STVCC in 1996 as the Director of Accounting and soon after advanced to the position of Chief Financial Officer. In 2006, she took on the additional responsibility of Chief Operating Officer before being appointed Chief Executive Officer in November 2007. On July 1, 2016, Andrea celebrated her 20th anniversary at St. Vincent Catholic Charities.
Andrea currently lives in Dimondale with her husband and their two dogs, and is a member of St. Casimir Parish in Lansing. The two have been married for 29 years, have two wonderful sons, and were recently blessed with the addition of their first grandson. The family enjoys golfing, bowling, and camping in Tawas, Michigan. With her close attention to details, mind for financial responsibility and belief in strengthening families, Andrea has proven herself a strong and loyal advocate for the services provided through St. Vincent Catholic Charities.
- Andrea E. Seyka, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrea Boruta, Chief Financial Officer
- Holly Flickinger, Director of Clinical Services
- Lesley Glennon, Director of Immigration Law Clinic
- Bob Graham, Director of Facilities & Information Systems
- Judi Harris, Director of Refugee Services
- Cliff Levitt, Director of Compliance & Accreditation
- Sara Pettit, Director of Development
- Ali Pirich, Director of Communications
- Becky Prieur, Foster Care Licensing Program Manager
- Yvonne Sampson, Assistant to the CEO
- Nikki Sepolen, Director of Foster Care and Adoption
- Maria Zdybel, Director of Administrative Services