The effects of COVID-19 has impacted St. Vincent Catholic Charities’ (STVCC) operations in many ways. However, STVCC is considered an agency that provides services necessary to sustain or protect life, and continues to provide crucial, essential services to our community including operating a Children’s Home 24/7 and providing mental-health counseling via secure video technology.
We are already seeing an impact to STVCC as more than one fundraiser has been cancelled and we are facing increased operating costs no one could have predicted.
The children and vulnerable individuals STVCC serves needs your support now, more than ever.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make a donation today by clicking HERE.
- We’re in need of adult-sized, reusable FACE MASKS for staff and clients! Donations can be dropped off to STVCC.
- Purchase items from our AMAZON WISH LIST to have needed items shipped directly to STVCC.
- Support the sustainability of STVCC’s programs by joining our Guardian Society; LEARN MORE.
- Consider increasing your current Guardian Society pledge commitment. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the change you would like to make to your pledge.
- If your Guardian Society pledge has expired or will expire this year and you are able to renew, please don’t wait until our October fundraising breakfast to do so. You can access our pledge form by clicking HERE and emailing a completed form to email@example.com or mailing it to: Attention: Development Department 2800 W. Willow St. Lansing, MI 48917.
- Spread the word! Let your friends, family and colleagues know of the life-changing work STVCC continues to provide. While we can’t offer tours of our programs at this time, you can share this impactful video that demonstrates what we do. Click HERE.
These are trying times but with your help, we will get through them stronger than ever. Thank you in advance for your generous support of St. Vincent Catholic Charities! If you have questions, please contact the Development Team if you have additional questions or concerns!