Children’s Home Pavilion Golf Tournament
Join us to help raise funds to build a new Children’s Pavilion at the St. Vincent Catholic Charities (STVCC) Children’s Home in Lansing.
Participate in a scramble at Emerald Golf Course where all proceeds will go towards the construction of the Children’s Pavilion at the STVCC Children’s Home.
- $75 per golfer or $300 per foursome
- Includes golf, cart, lunch, dinner, and prizes
- Hole sponsorships available
- Prizes available for Skins Game, Longest Drive, Longest Putt, First Place for Low Score Team, Hole in One Content, First Shot Closest to Pin, Second Shot Closest to Pin-all on specified holes.
- 50/50 Raffle and Silent Auction.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Emerald Golf Course
2300 W. Maple Rapids Rd.
St. Johns, MI
Scramble, each player moves to best shot in foursome
$75 per Golfer or $300 per foursome includes golf, cart, Hole prizes, lunch and dinner. Single Golfers will be placed in a Foursome.
$350 includes a foursome Entry Fee & hole sponsor Fee.
Noon on Monday, September 21st
|9:00 am||Registration & Continental Breakfast|
|10:00 a.m.||Shotgun Start
At Turn: Hot dogs, chips and drink
|3:00 p.m.||Pulled Pork dinner and awarding of prizes|
For more information, please contact
Jim Sigmon at (517) 669-5020 or
Email at FASigjrs@aol.com.
Please make all checks payable to:
Msgr Stotenbur Council 7237
*Insert “Pavilion Golf” on memo line of check
Registration forms and checks need to be mailed to: Jim Sigmon
1228 Alpine Drive
DeWitt, MI 48820