Since 1948 St. Vincent Catholic Charities has provided support to people of all beliefs and ages. The agency was founded by Msgr. Slowey under direction of the Catholic Diocese of Lansing and has continued to grow in response to the community’s needs. The combined expertise of our staff and the investment of our community is an essential part of empowering children and families, enhancing quality of life and advancing community health for the Greater Lansing Area.
Our campus is centrally located on the #3 CATA bus line on Lansing’s west side. STVCC is wheelchair accessible and easily reached by car with convenient free parking.